Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

This is a day meant for letting others know how you feel about them.  There's a possibility of receiving candy, roses, dinner out at a fancy restaurant, or a cozy evening in front of a fire while you watch a romance-filled movie.  **sigh**

I wrote an article for Petit Fours & Hot Tamales about how much chocolate is made for this special day and the number of roses purchased, among other nice gifts...and you'd be surprised at how many calories are out there to be consumed.  Check it out:  http://petitfoursandhottamales.com/

Tomorrow I'm featuring a fabulous new author, Allison Merritt and I hope you'll drop back by to read about her new release, THE TREASURE HUNTER'S LADY.  I'm currently reading this book and I must tell you....wait a minute....I'll be reviewing the book for Saturday's Book Review, so you'll just have to wait until then to see what I think. (g)

Here's hoping you have a fantastic Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment