Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December 31, 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Where has the year gone?  As I look back on 2014, I'm excited to see that I almost reached my goal...I missed getting the last in the Dawn series up in December...BUT, I'm not unhappy with the books that were released.

As I look forward to 2015, I'm excited about plans to post not only the last in the Dawn series, but also to release another series set in Colorado during WWII...right after Pearl Harbor is bombed.  The focus isn't the war action, but rather the women left at home.  In fact, the second in the series is based on the lives of my own parents and how they met while my father was stationed in Denver prior to being shipped overseas.  It's filled with all the stories I heard as I grew up and I'm excited about sharing their lives and their love with my readers.

So it should be a great year and I hope you'll enjoy reading not only the current books I have out, but the new ones coming out for your pleasure in 2015.




No comments:

Post a Comment